Diane Dye Hansen, MCM, CPCM: President and Chief Management Consultant
Diane Dye Hansen helps organizations and leaders create more opportunity from a challenge or crisis than would have existed without it. She created Critical Opportunity Method during her Masters program at the University of Southern California, Annenberg School of Communication and Journalism.
Diane is a passionate vision builder who specializes in utilizing the combined powers of questioning and creativity to create opportunity for organizations. She combines this with more than 20 years of experience guiding organizations through business and communication strategy. Her stand-out ideas have helped organizations in:
- Publishing (The Press-Enterprise)
- Advertising (RB Marketing Communications)
- Entertainment (FUNimation Entertainment, Divine Spirit Network)
- Amusement (iT’Z Entertainment)
- Gaming (Konami Digital Entertainment)
- Personal development (Live Out Loud – Loral Langemeier, Halle Eavelyn Enterprises)
- SaaS Customer Success (Chargerback, Parcel Revenue Corporation, CSM Practice)
- State government (State of Nevada – Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Public and Behavioral Health)
- Municipal government (City of Carson City – Carson City Library)
- Healthcare (Vitality Unlimited, Community Health Alliance).
- Master of Communication Management from the University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from California State University at San Bernardino.
- High Performance Masters from the High Performance Institute (7/2007)
- Certified Neurolingustic Programming Coach (8/2018)
- Certified Problem and Change Manager (12/2019)
- Certified Customer Success Management Consultant (7/2020).
- Volunteers for Big Brothers Big Sisters, GirlMade, and Advocates to End Domestic Violence.
- Co-host of Business Therapy which airs on KNVC 95.1 FM Carson City Community Radio.
- Sought out by the media as an expert in communication management and expert in change management.
Other consultants are brought in on an as needed basis to fulfill client needs.